Friday, July 26, 2002

Non-Proliferation Decision Fails


Added some more links to the list at left. I'll stop making root links in the stories and just point you to the main links at the left from now on. Stories will be directly linked as usual. I'll be adding the local TV stations, at least the ones with serious news departments, tomorrow.

I've added the North Shelby Times to the list of links and will be checking in from time to time. I keep stumbling over this one, mostly at Mom'n'Pop convenience stores and the laundromat. It's an odd and ambitious little paper with the oddest columnists. Read North Shelby Politics. [Note: that link is big and in PDF format.] Their website is as quirky as the paper itself.

Not much tonight, as I must catch up on sleep. Tomorrow should see a big update, though. Hopefully....

Your Working Boy

No comments: