Thursday, August 01, 2002

Tanned and Fit


I didn't intend to take the whole day off from posting yesterday, but it worked out that way. I got some personal things done, and got a good night's sleep. Thanks for understanding.

I generally work on this blog from 3 to 6 hours daily, reading included. It's a huge workload, though great fun that's paying off, and I still don't have time for other things I want to get to on this blog, like the Memphis Flyer. I've also been thinking about the Memphis Business Journal, though that one will be a long way down the road, I assure you. I've been rethinking some things and will come to some decisions over the weekend.

Don't worry! I'm not quitting. But some reorganization, refocusing and prioritizing is in order. Your thoughts and suggestions are welcomed.

And don't tell me you didn't vote today, OK?

Until next time, that is all.
Your Working Boy

No comments: