Monday, January 03, 2005

Why? Because I Love You


I've been discovering dozens of Memphis blogs over the past year, including a whole new crop I found during the most recent blog hiatus. I'll add the new ones to the blog list soon, highlighting a few of the interesting ones. I don't know why, but I thought it might be time to have some kind of Memphis bloggers' team logo or club icon or something. So, I made this:



Please feel free to download this graphic to your own server and use it all you want. If you are on a service that doesn't have image hosting, then (AND ONLY THEN) hot-link it. (URL: http://www.hollihan.net/MemBlog.gif) Don't abuse the generosity or I'll have to stop. Bear in mind that this will cost me some, so if you wanna hit the PayPal button up there to chip in a few bucks, that would be swell, too.

Don't say I never did anything nice, OK?

No comments: