Thursday, August 11, 2005

Service Interruption


Ah, yes. Regular readers will recognise the Unexplained Lack of Posts as a sad, if occasional, feature of Half-Bakered. I'm afflicted by depression and, if I get knocked off my center, it's hard to get back to regular. Such is one of those times.

Add to that some weird and annoying computer problems. The computer is taking longer and longer to boot up. It goes through multiple startup cycles until something "catches" and it goes into safe mode. Nothing is clearly wrong, but when I reboot from their, it will usually boot all the way up. Today, I got an "unable to read File Allocation Table on Drive C" error message. Eek!

So, I may be computerless soon, and for several days, on top of the other problem.

I'm shooting for the first of next week. See ya then.

No comments: