Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Blog on the Block


Darrell Phillip's move to FOX13 earlier this year is already bearing nice fruit: mymemphispolitics.com. It's a straight-up, plain-vanilla aggregator site, but it's nicely laid out. No commentary or opinion from a station blogger, unlike Nashville's Volunteer Voters, produced by WKRN. (Hey, Darrell! Give me a call. Let's talk....)

The tagline is "blog central for memphis politicians, pundits and everyone else." But with the name, I'm guessing they'll stick to mostly politics.

Nice to see someone take something like this up. Hopefully it leads to more blogreading and more interested voters.

EVENING UPDATE: Well, I don't know why, but I'm already seeing a steady stream of visitors from that blog. Welcome! I've been dormant a good while, so feel free to root around the archives some for the good stuff.

No comments: