Sunday, February 26, 2006

Blog Beg


My website is Hollihan.net. It's where all the pictures you see here, and many documents I save for linking, are stored. It also has a lot of half-completed projects and personal pages. I had intended at one point last year to move this blog over there but abandoned the project. Blogspot has been doing fine enough. Updating all these links would have been a monster.

Anyway, renewal of the hosting fees is coming up in a couple of weeks and I'd like to ask your assistance in paying them. Regular readers know I'm quite... uh... well, poor. The hosting plan is just around $100 for another year. So, if you can and would like to help, I'd appreciate any contributions you can make.

Just hit the PayPal donation button up on the left. And thank you very much. I've no plans to give up blogging. You'll notice that even though I'm supposedly on hiatus I'm still posting semi-occasionally. And with all the news lately -- Herenton's recall, the poltical races, Tenneessee Waltz happenings -- I fear I'll be back to regular outrage soon enough. So your money won't be wasted. So to speak.

While I'm asking y'all for help, I'd also like to ask if anyone has a digital camera they could donate. While I have a regular film camera and a scanner, the whole process from image to post is cumbersome and slow. If I had a digital camera, I could simply upload upon returning home.

I'm not looking for new or spiffy, just a camera that takes clear pictures in a variety of lighting conditions. Indoors, outdoors, rain and shine, etc. Something small enough to carry easily as well.

If anyone has an older camera or a spare and would like to donate it to Half-Bakered, I'd appreciate that too.

Thank you all for your support.

No comments: