Monday, November 24, 2003

Hey, Don't I Know You?


Hmmmm...Rush Limbaugh leaves the air five weeks ago; Half-Bakered disappears in another of his depression hiatuses (hiati?). Rush comes back this week, and so do I. A coincidence? Undoubtedly, though we've never been photographed together! It makes you wonder....

OK, maybe not. Hey! How you been doing? Happy to see you; glad you could stick around. (Gratuitous Bonzo Dog Band nod there.) I may be back. We'll see.

I've got a whole list of links and stories to catch up on, of course. I also have a whole bunch of films I want to tell you about. (BATTLE ROYALE!!) That's the down side of this past depression episode: I watched way too many movies. (BATTLE ROYALE!!) Way too many. But there's some you might be interested in and I'll tell you more later. (BATTLE ROYALE!!)

Thanks for sticking around. It's more than I deserve. I hope I make it worth your while.

No comments: