Monday, January 24, 2005

Volunteer Tailgate Party


I was remiss in my duties as a member of the Rocky Top Brigade in not posting a link to the most recent Volunteer Tailgate Party.

The RTB is a loose (really loose!) collection of bloggers from, in, or near Tennessee. Folks who are ex-pat Tennesseans, or wanna-bes. Folks who just like the Tennessee vibe. Whatever. The VTP is a bi-weekly assemblage of posts from members. It's a way to sample the writings and get exposed to some really great blogs.

We haven't been doing VTPs for a while, so kudos to BigOrangeMichael for restarting the practice with the new year. I'll be doing the next one, February 3rd.

And by the way, if you are a Memphis or Mid-South blogger who would like to hook up with the RTB (God only knows why, but there are some....), first read the rules, then either let me know or email Bubba directly. I mean, if they'll take me, they'll take just about anyone.

No comments: