Sunday, October 30, 2005

Laugh at MoDo


The Drudge Report is running a caption contest for a New York Times promo pic of Maureen Dowd.

My entry? "Lady, it's sun-up. You gonna buy another drink or not? No, the Times don't have a tab. I told you that already."

Ever since they put the Dowdy One behind the Times Select subscription wall, her media profile has nose-dived. People just don't seem to want what she's selling.

So to speak....

MONDAY NIGHT UPDATE: I went back to that pic and blew it up. Look at the expression on her face. She's pissed! That suggests what she might be thinking: "That son-of-a-bitch is going home with her? She's dumb as a rock and those tits aren't what she was born with! Why didn't he ask me? I mean, it's not like I'd ever go home with him -- look at his taste in women! But still, I should have had the chance to squash that little bug flat first. Damn son of a bitch."

No comments: