Monday, October 31, 2005

You Tell Me


Last week I had a post expressing my outrage at WMC/5 News for having Susan Adler Thorp as a commentator, especially criticising the ethical behavior of others. Scroll down for "Augh! The Crone!"

I've lambasted Thorp many times in the past three years, with little notice, but this post drew a lot of Susie-supporters who were downright nasty in her defense, if not also a bit loose with facts.

I've wondered why this particular post drew such fire and think it's because I sent an email to WMC/5, via their "Think About It" page. I assumed the email went to someone upstairs, but now I have to wonder if it didn't drop right into Thorp's lap. (I never did hear back from WMC, by the way.) I know the email was forwarded to others since some of Hlaf-Bakered's referral hits in that time came from Gmail, which usually doesn't happen.

I wonder who got that email. Did she read it and then send it around? Or was it someone else? And why did she let others carry her water?

No comments: