Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Don't Do Anything Noteworthy


Today is Wednesday, which means I'll be away from the keyboard all day. So y'all don't make any news or get up to any hijinx. I should return this evening. This may be the last Wednesday like this, as I might be changing gaming days to Saturday soon. We'll see. I'm sure your Wednesdays aren't complete without some Half-Bakered.

The only thing I don't like about living in Memphis is the incredible heat and humidity. I'm from North Alabama (Huntsville and Birmingham), where it gets hot but rarely this humid. My first summer here was horrifying. We're supposed to get a break from the past week's heat over the next few days, which is nice, but of course it stays summer here until late September, so it's only a break.

Keep repeating: summer is just one season. Summer is just one season.

No comments: