Friday, December 09, 2005

Christmas Holiday End of Year Bloggers Bash


So, it strikes me that we should have a bloggers bash sometime before the year closes out. I stepped aside from doing these for other, better, organisers to come forward. Doesn't look like a bash is going happen otherwise, so I'll get the ball rolling.

Somewhere in the next two, three weeks. Still in the Midtown area? Weekday or weekend? Bar, restaurant, cafe, library public room?

Just my thoughts: Dish was pretty nice, if noisy. I have rethought my displeasure with Cafe Francisco, so that's cool too. Weekday around 6 or 7PM seems to work. Weekends will be filling up with holiday parties, but they do allow for late night hilarity.

On the other hand: We've never had one out in the 'burbs. Is it their turn now? Any good wi-fied spaces out there? Or is the Midtown vibe more conducive to bashing?

Start with the suggestions so we can begin to narrow things down. If you have a blog or website, please consider spreading the word. As always, the more the merrier.

Ho ho ho.

No comments: