Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Public Service Announcement


I reported last weekend that it appeared that my Blogspot archives had been hosed. They didn't appear on the Archive page, as they should, nor were they to be found in the archive editing area. I feared they were gone for good.

Fortunately, searching around in Google's cache turned up most, if not all of them! They were still floating around in Blogspot, somewhere. I've saved them to my computer and hope to have them all edited for posting on the website adjunct to Half-Bakered during this coming weekend. I suspect I'll end up keeping all archives there from now on.

By the way, if you haven't used Google as your search engine on the web, I highly recommend it. It's very useful and astonishingly accurate. It's the tool of choice for Half-Bakered!

Until next time,
Your Working Boy

No comments: