Thursday, October 16, 2003

There He Goes Again


I don't have time to do a link-filled commentary, so I'll have to trust you've been following Bill Clinton's post-Presidential efforts to rewrite the history of his administration. He basically took a pass on capturing Osama Bin Laden when he was in the Sudan, and in Saudi Arabia. Bin Laden was never treated very seriously by the Clintonistas.

Now, Bill is at it again.
"In his campaign, Bush had said he thought the biggest security issue was Iraq and a national missile defence," Clinton said. "I told him that in my opinion, the biggest security problem was Osama bin Laden."
Which explains why he devoted the last four months of his presidency to trying to make Arafat and Sharon complete some kind of Middle East agreement to the exclusion of everything else.

I'm posting this mostly to bring it to the attention of others and make sure this isn't lost in the shuffle of other affairs.

No comments: