Monday, December 08, 2003

Eww! Ick!


I once more ventured into my site counter's stats and found something gross. First, though, let me thank all of you who read ol' Half-Bakered. My daily hits are back to about the level they were before the latest hiatus. I even managed about 60 hits this past Thursday. Once again, thanks for sticking with me. I am, as always, humbled and amazed by that kind of attention.

Going into the referrer logs, though, was different. I still get lots of referrals from folks in the Rocky Top Brigade, mostly SKB, Say Uncle, Conservative Zone, and the folks who have hosted the Volunteer Tailgate Parties. The VTP is a great idea that does produce results. I'll have to host one here. I just need a theme?

I also get hits from Jon W. Sparks' personal website. He writes for the Commercial Appeal and is a good guy. Thanks Jon! Go check out his site; much fun to be had there.

Half-Bakered gets a whole lot of hits from search engines, on a lot of different topics. But what jumped out were a couple of searches for "American Idol Frenchy nude." Ewww! Ick! Bleah! Hackhackhack! I'm not even going to look into that. It's too creepy for words. You folks need to keep moving along.

Ick. I need a shower.

No comments: