Friday, December 12, 2003

Landmark


Sometime Monday night or Tuesday morning, Half-Bakered passed the 10,000 visitors milestone. I'm both surprised and happy. Considering the number of times I've quit the blog, gone on hiatus or just plain disappeared for long periods of time, it's amazing so many have seen fit to keep visiting. Thank you one and all. Thanks especially to those who have pestered me about taking Half-Bakered back up when I've gone away. Knowing that folks want me to come back has been a big part in staying with it.

Daily traffic is running around 60 to 80 hits a day! The biggest share lately is from search engine hits, especially for "Richard Pavlick," the man who nearly assassinated President John Kennedy in 1960. The weird thing is, I'm the 32nd listing for that on Google. Why pass over so many for me?

I'm also seeing a number of visitors now from the Snowblood Apple page for the movie Battle Royale. They added a link to my mammoth (4000 words almost) review/analysis of the movie. Thanks for visiting, y'all. That post, by the way, is the longest post ever on this blog.

No comments: