Monday, January 26, 2004

Don't Look Behind The Curtain


Finally did the massive update to the template. I still want to explore some color changes, making inline post links grey or silver instead of gold, but I got the Rocky Top Brigade and Axis of Weevil rolls up to date. I also added a new section, long overdue, called "Folks" for all the non-RTB Memphis bloggers I keep up with. If you are a Memphis-area blogger who would like to be added, let me know! The more the merrier.

Also, I changed commenting to Haloscan. BlogOut has announced that he's closed the service for the time being until he can get server space up to the task. Ah well, I'm not a high-traffic site, but I was wondering why I wasn't seeing any comments at all.

Last note: I've been fighting a cold the past few days. I seem to be over the hump, as in I won't be getting a bad, nine-day cold, but rather I seem to have caught a small three-day one. I'm glad. I rarely catch colds. The last one was about five or six years ago and was bad. So dodging this bullet just before our busiest weekend of the year at work is welcome.

No comments: