Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Campaign Continues


And now I shamelessly drag my poor mother into this:





Thanks for all the support I've gotten so far. The other banner is popping up all around the Memphis (and Knoxville!) blogospheres. Who in Nashville will now take up the campaign? The folks at the CA have noticed, now let's make them consider it.

What would a campaign be without donations? I would greatly appreciate any donations made via the PayPal button up on the top left, to help offset the cost of hosting all these silly graphics on my website. The hosting fees are due in a few days, so please act now! Your donations may even be deductible!*




*Note: I am not an accountant, so following that advice may result in severe prison terms and/or financial ruin. Caveat donor.

No comments: