Thursday, March 16, 2006

Wanna Know a Secret?


Want to see the new-look Memphis Flyer website just a bit early? Try clicking here.

And I'm deeply flattered that I made their "Blogs We Like" blogroll. Thanks guys.

FRIDAY MORNING UPDATE: Wow, they changed their mind. I've been dropped from the blogroll already! Petty, petty, petty.

Don't blame me, blame the web designer who clicked a link somewhere. See that Sitemeter link over on your right? It has a thing called a "referrer log," which here is open for anyone to look at. I like to look at it every so often, which is how I noticed that someone had visited from the Flyer, but from somewhere called New Design. I went to investigate (Gosh! Just like real reporter!) and made a discovery.

Next time, be more careful.

AND NOW... When you go to the "normal" Flyer site, you get the redesigned look.

No comments: