Monday, March 13, 2006

Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends


Welcome to the readers who have been showing up here the past few days. It's good to have you back. Who knew? Regular posting increases traffic. Sweet!

It would appear that I'm back to blogging but, please, don't get all excited or anything. Let's keep it on the downlow for now, OK? Except for my campaign to replace Wendi Thomas at the Commercial Appeal. That you can talk about all you want. Even though my chances are smaller than the City's reserve fund, I'm still serious about wanting it.

Why? To have the increased access to the powerful, of course, and the weight of a metro daily newspaper behind my demands for answers. Memphis is a great place being held back unnessarily. Let's get the problems out of the way, so we can get on with our lives unmolested. That's why I'm after her job.

No comments: