Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Popularise This Comic Strip!


It's Day by Day, by Chris Muir, the story of four young(-ish) folks in the workaday world. I've seen a couple of other bloggers (Instapundit and One Hand Clapping, see the RTB list at left) mention this comic strip today, so I checked it out.

Wow! It's very funny and has a modern, sorta-conservative vibe. It kinda resembles Doonesbuy, but don't let that put you off; Muir's politics are diametrical in a post-GenX way. It's political and pointed, but also very, very funny.

Did I mention it's funny?

He is OK with folks rerunning his strip on their websites or blogs. In fact, he's got a very modern attitude about the Net. (Link thanks to Don Sensing.) It's refreshing to see.

When I migrate to the domain (http://www.hollihan.net), I plan to feature his strip on the site. It's that good.

No comments: