Thursday, February 05, 2004

Not Feeling Well


Sorry kids, but I'm not feeling well today. Stress from work situations mostly. Also, 6 inches of rain since last night doesn't help. I should be back tomorrow and will likely post over the weekend for those of you who check blogs then. (Such a backlog I have. Plus I have a ton of DVD reviews I keep meaning to write: Six String Samurai, The Eye, American Splendor, Dead or Alive (Takashi Miike's film, which opens with the most jaw-dropping ten minutes of film you will *ever* see!), Millenium Actress, Jin-Doh, Sharpe's Rifles, Happiness of the Katakuris, Fallen Angels, and on and on and on....)

I'm pulling together responses from the Memphis blogger's bash idea. It's looking good and we might have as many as eight folks together. Tentative date/time is Wednesday, February 11th, 7PM. Place is still being discussed. Suggestions have included Zinnie's East, Huey's, Sidestreet Grill, Young Ave. Deli, Melange and some more. Frankly, I'm leaning strongly to Zinnie's right now or Huey's. Young Ave. Deli would be great (I love their muffalettas.), but transportation would be an issue for a few of us. Talk amongst yourselves.

And now, I leave you with a bit of happy.

No comments: