Sunday, March 28, 2004

Blogs, Blogs, Blogs


Discovered a few more blogs over the weekend, and I'll be updating the list to the left later on Monday. I'm also thinking of breaking out the LiveJournals from the "regular" blog and website folks. It's late now and time for bed.

Planned for later today is a post responding to Bruce's trenchant observations on a post I made down below, "Great Minds Think Alike?." You'll have to look for it, as I'm tired of Blogger's "sometimes they work, mostly they don't" permalinks. Also, something on the return of the draft and a closer look at the Nashville Scene article that has some Memphians spitting nails.

By the way, if you are or know of an Arkansas blogger, especially one who covers the political scene, please let me know. I've been searching for over a year with no success. Surely there must be someone!

Finally, I hope to post a DVD review of the new Zhang Yimou film, Hero. One of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen. Stunning.

Good morning and see ya later.

No comments: