Monday, March 07, 2005

Absence Make Your Heart Grow Fonder?


Yeah, I'm back. Regulars know the drill. For the new readers: I occasionally go away. It's related to depression and crises of self-confidence. It's a feature, not a bug.

Thanks to those who asked after me, especially Jamey, whose blog you should be reading. Thanks also to those who donated last month; I'm very grateful.

Two new posts to tide you over until I can post more later today.

Since the release of WordPress 1.5, I've regained interest in moving the blog over to hollihan.net. If anyone has PHP skills, or can point me to someone who does WP design, I'll probably want to hire you to convert this blog template to PHP at some time in the near future. I can handle the CSS themes. No hurry, as I have to update all the links first. But I have some mildly ambitious plans and need to make the change.

So, how y'all been?

No comments: