Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Communists For TennCare


Half-Bakered is getting enough daily traffic, and a wide enough linkage, that it's fruitful for me to regularly scroll down through the referrer logs to see where folks come from. That's how I discovered Black Women for Rice, a blog dedicated to Condi Rice in '08 and the support of black women in her campaign!

This morning, I found another one: Communists For TennCare! What a concept. Go and read it right now. The genius of this is that you can't really say if it's truly pro- or anti-TennCare, although I suspect it's anti.

The design is awfully sharp, too. Check out the big blue circle, taken from our state flag, but with the three stars replaced by hammers-n-sickles. I'm a little jealous....

And they were nice enough to place me with the "Neo Con Capitalist Swine," too. Thanks, y'all!

No comments: