Tuesday, November 08, 2005

You See? I Told You: Calvin Williams Department


I only caught a bit of this on the Fox13 9PM news, as I was on the phone this evening, but apparently all (almost all?) charges against Shep Wilbun, James Sellers and Calvin Williams have been dismissed in the Juvenile Court sex harrassment / coverup case. I'll post more on that when I learn more. I couldn't find anything on the television news sites at this time.

But what really caught me was Calvin Williams saying he was "pissed" about something. Apparently he got the short end of some stick.

But the report noted that Calvin's infamous "tell all" book about Shelby County sex, drugs and politicos will not be published after all. You see? I told you. He said he will refund all 7000 pre-orders. Seven thousand pre-orders? Wow.

He did claim he might publish the book later. I guess, with whatever he's got hanging over him, he's still using that "book" for whatever leverage it's worth.

INSTANT UPDATE: Oops! How 'bout that, the Commercial Appeal has the television news people beat. The story is bare bones, though.

No comments: