Wednesday, January 19, 2005

F the Mayor


I've been hearing about this for a few days, but didn't know the source. I happened to catch the start of FOX13 news at 9PM where it seems the Rock103 Wake-Up Crew started this, based on the "W" stickers you see around for George W. Bush. The Rock103 page is here and the Cafe Press store can be accessed directly here.




If some nice, nice person out there would like to buy me one of those ash grey tees (size XXXL, please), I promise to love you long time. Certainly, your website will be mentioned here alongside effusive praise. A couple of hundred folks will see that over a few days.

While I'm at it, I might as well mention that all the graphics on the blog this month are hosted at my domain, Hollihan.net. It's not cheap. If you'd like to hit the PayPal button on the upper left and donate $5 or $10 ($20?) to my hosting bill, I'd deeply appreciate it. Remember, I do it all for you!

F the Mayor!

No comments: