Friday, April 21, 2006

Responding to the Response to the Response to the Response to the Post


No, I haven't posted my thoughts yet to the Nashville Scene's columns on their reactions to the blogstorm they unleashed last week. I got sidetracked, as you can see below.

I've decided to do them over the weekend, when most of you won't read them. Only the really motivated will blogread over the weekend, as I've learned over the past four years. I think the Hobbs story is pretty well over. I also think Scene really couldn't care less what anyone else thinks, except their small circle of friends and allies who think they did some giant-slaying. Punks.

So, if you really want to know what I think, check back on Saturday or Sunday. It's brutal. The rest of you? Have a nice weekend and we'll see ya on Monday!

No comments: