Friday, June 18, 2004

Gmail and More


Well, bit the bullet and took up Blogger on their Gmail invite. Got signed up this morning and you can now email Half-Bakered there. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it, but we'll see. Mostly, I wanted to make sure I got the name, and the invites.

On a related note, I'm going to set up another email addy through my domain host, something like "rumorcontrol -at- hollihan -dot- net" for folks in the television and newspaper local media to email in anonymous tips about goings on. I'm NOT interested in folks' personal lives or problems, or being a conduit for vendettas and spite, but in sharing information with Mid-Southerners about the kinds of behind-the-scenes things they never hear of, but that affect what they hear or read and how it's chosen and presented. I'm also interested in those stories that, for whatver reason, never rise to the level of print or broadcast. More on this later.

No comments: