Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Just A Reminder


[I'm recycling this post from down below, as I'm pimping my Chumney page like a cheap whore. It'll stay at or near the top of the blog for some more days, until I'm either famous or sued. New stuff comes next.]

You can find my Carol Chumney graphics at the Carol Chumney Wallop Page. If you have ideas or suggestions of your own, send them in! Email addy is on the upper-left of the page.

And don't forget the Kerry Mockery page while you're at it. It's slipped to Number Three in the Google rankings for "Kerry mockery," so let's get those links going and help me get it to Number One!

[Yes, I'm lazy and recycled this post from late last night. Nothing new to add to the same old message, so why not? Besides, you've got lots to read today. Want a refund? There ya go.]

No comments: