Sunday, April 11, 2004

Whew!


Big-ass posting yesterday, including an enormous post about Memphis, music, tourism and development. I had some trouble with Blogger last night in that it wouldn't post to the Web what I was sending in, but that seems to have cleared this morning.

A reminder that the Carol Chumney Wallop Page is up for your amusement. I have a couple more ideas, and certainly welcome your ideas and suggestions as well. Confidentiality guaranteed if you want.

The Kerry Mockery page has also been updated. New graphics, including a Norman Rockwell adaptation and a Republicard graphic I found on Len's site.

I would love to hear what people think about these graphics-- either pro or con. I enjoy doing them and you can expect to see more as both Carol keeps flailing around and the election season progresses.

More later!

No comments: