Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Mr. Mike Gets His Silly On


Just a reminder that the Al Gore's Dean Moment page is still up. If you haven't been yet, it's good for about five seconds of fun before it becomes totally annoying.

Also, I've added two new images to the Kerry Mockery & Other Shenanigans page. The one of Kerry as Barney Fife with the "Nip it in the bud!" tagline is my favorite.

Two more images to come up tomorrow, one of which is in my patented reduce the subject to its starkest possible terms and turn up the contrast style. It's a bit shocking and meant that way. Part of a new, occasioanl, series "Why We Fight." More of those as the mood strikes, though I already have one idea bubbling away.

Please feel free to spread the word on that page and those images. If you use one, please give me credit and let me know, so I can check out your site or blog! And if you are so moved, please hit the tip jar up on the left and help me pay for the bandwidth and hosting for all that stuff. It's appreciated.

No comments: